what is a MCNGP anyway?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Main Identity, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. ???

    Main Identity, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Main Identity

    Brat Guest

    me

    Brat, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Main Identity

    Andy Foster Guest

    If you need to ask, you don't need to know.

    Andy Foster, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    When and if you become worthy, it shall be as clear as Windows.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Main Identity

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ???

    MCNGP isn't *anything*. MCNGP just *is*

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Main Identity

    |{evin Guest

    No one can be told what the MCNGP is...

    |{evin, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Main Identity

    Me Guest

    Me, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Main Identity

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I've heard some people say they are an ultra-secret government
    conspiracy....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 5, 2003
  10. Network Guru, if you want to become an MCNGP, first you'll need to pick a
    handle and stick with it. Personally, I like Network Guru for a handle. If
    you wish to change it after becoming an MCNGP, you can, like others have.
    It's hard to keep score when you keep changing names.

    That link is the first URL in your favorites, right?

    --
    Fris "Go into the light" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 5, 2003
  11. Main Identity

    Marko Guest

    I realise that nearly all the answers thus far may have
    you wondering that *Maybe* the question has been answered,
    and yet it still seems as though it is unanswered? Or
    that the answer is staring you in the face? Or that you
    should dig - just a little bit - to uncover what is right
    there in front of you? That can usually be the point with
    the MCNGP.

    Nearly anyone is probably quite capable of finding the
    right answers to every question - and yet, knowing this,
    people still think it is a good idea to clutter newsgroups
    with the same questions and demonstrate to others just how
    poor their research skills can be.

    Case in point: If you were to google "mcngp", then on or
    about the first page you would find an answer:

    That didn't require a lot of effort, did it?!?

    Marko, Dec 5, 2003
  12. Main Identity

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003
  13. Main Identity

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003
  14. yeah, I did all that.

    what i found was rather disturbing...

    just thought i would stir it up a bit.

    Main Identity, Dec 5, 2003
  15. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    the truth is always disturbing. such is life

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  16. If you don't make at least $100K a year, don't worry about MCNGP.

    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Politician Spock, Dec 5, 2003
  17. Not nearly as disturbing as having to work with a unqualified coworker who
    got his job by cheating his way through obtaining his MCSE.

    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Politician Spock, Dec 5, 2003
  18. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    well put

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  19. Main Identity

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I sat next to a 'contractor' in an Oracle training class a while ago
    who couldn't work out why his PC had just re-booted.

    He was dreaming up all kinds of reasons why it had happened, including
    malicious remote re-start commands and possible hacking, but he
    couldn't substantiate any of his claims.

    I enjoyed the moment of pointing out to him that his machine had just
    re-booted because it had been hit by the Blaster worm.

    What magic trick did I employ to determine the cause of this mystery ?

    I looked in Event Viewer.

    And to think, that guy is probably out there destroying some poor
    unsuspecting sod's Oracle systems.....

    Makes me want to cry......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch