    Please remove nospam to email me
    Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
    Rincon, GA.31326

    MBell72398, May 24, 2004

  2. MBell72398

    Duane Arnold Guest

    (MBell72398) wrote in

    The workstation was running the Terminal Service Client software. The
    server was running the Termainal Service Server software.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 25, 2004

  3. MBell72398

    Maybird Guest

    How about pcAnywhere from Norton? One is being host, and the other is
    remote...
    There is several protocol you can use to make the connection. (e.g. TCP/IP)

    Maybird, May 25, 2004
  4. MBell72398

    ProfGene Guest

    It depends on what you want to do. If you want each computer to have access
    to the other computer you use a program like Pcanywhere. If you want just
    to be able to transfer large files you can use MIRC.

    ProfGene, May 26, 2004