    CPU priority for certain processes/programs)?

    Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    Pete

    pdiedrich, Sep 1, 2006

  2. pdiedrich

    Brian Guest

    You could try a firewall program like Zonealarm and only allow the ones you
    want. You can set the permissions to "ask" and deny those programs that you
    do not want to have access. This isn't exactly what you asked for but it
    does freeup the access for the programs you do want to have access to the
    internet.

    Brian, Sep 2, 2006

  3. pdiedrich

    Duane Arnold Guest

    No
    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 3, 2006
  4. pdiedrich

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    Setting the CPU priority might have a similar effect?

    Sometimes individual programs have options to limit the
    bandwidth they use (ussuslly dont' work tho!!)

    Bazzer Smith, Sep 4, 2006
  5. pdiedrich

    DH Guest

    Wow! You must know every program that is available in the world to give
    that responce.

    I am in Awe.

    Dave H.

    DH, Sep 14, 2006