    IF i will take MCTS it has less coding but its version is new 2.0 what i DO
    (As i m student dont's know )
    Virendra Patil

    Viru, Jul 14, 2007

  2. Viru

    Green-e Guest

    I haven't done any Microsoft certification and I am also interested to see
    whether I should do the MCAD, or just go straight to the MCTS. An online
    learning company is trying to sell me both certs in one, but they may be
    trying to rip me off.

    Green-e, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Viru

    Viru Guest

    I Took A decision to go first MCAD and just update ur knowlege of 2005
    vb.net / c#
    What u decide ?

    Viru, Jul 20, 2007
  4. Viru

    Green-e Guest

    well the course they we're offering had the MCAD and the MCTS, so I'm going
    to do the MCAD first, and if all goes well I'll do the MCTS after that.

    Green-e, Jul 21, 2007
  5. Viru

    Viru Guest

    Hi
    How r u ?
    I will going to give exam first Paper c# , and then XML of MCAD
    (.2003 )
    No major diffrence betwn 2005 and 2003
    may be next week 2007 will come
    Bye

    Viru, Jul 31, 2007
  6. Viru

    Simon Hart Guest

    There is a lot of difference between .NET 1.1(MCAD) and .NET 2 (MCTS). The
    MCTS will test on most fundemental changes in .NET 2.

    If you have been using .NET 2 for some time, it has been in RTM now for
    almost 2 years then you will have no problems passing most probebly.

    Good luck!

    Simon Hart, Aug 12, 2007
  7. Viru

    Cerebrus Guest

    I think that people who believe that statement are deluding
    themselves. Just because everything that could be done in .NET 1.x can
    be done (albeit more easily) in .NET 2.0, doesn't mean that hundreds
    of new features have not been added. Most developers use only 30-40%
    of the framework features, simply because it is so vast. Before you
    can learn it, the next version is here. So it's a grave mistake to
    underestimate the differences.

    Cerebrus, Aug 13, 2007