    My buddy who works for MS is bringing me a copy, but he won't come until a
    few weeks after my expiration. IOW, should I have him mail it?

    -Larry

    Larry Hodges, Jan 13, 2006

  2. You better get it quick, it will become non-functional after 120 days, if
    you get it before then you can just do an upgrade to the full RTM Version.
    If not, boot off the disk, accept the F8 License agreement and do a repair
    upgrade and you be fine. Update will have to be reinstalled though.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 13, 2006

  3. Larry Hodges

    John Barnes Guest

    You will have a cleaner process if you can do an upgrade install BEFORE your
    current trial expires

    John Barnes, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Larry Hodges

    Guest Guest

    You'll get a blue screen of death , fatal error.

    Guest, Feb 5, 2006