    folder, not my inbox.

    Thanks

    Adam

    Adam, Oct 10, 2006

  2. When messages are deleted in TB, they are merely marked for deletion,
    not actually deleted. The remain in the mbox file, although you don't
    see them in TB.

    Compacting the folders actually deletes these messages. If you don't
    compact the folders periodically, they can grow to an enormous size.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 10, 2006