    name and password. I key in the requested data but it did not work.
    What's happening?

    Hung

    Hung Khee Hua, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Hung Khee Hua

    Rifleman Guest

    try news.individual.net instead.

    Rifleman, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Hung Khee Hua

    Ionizer Guest

    Add a new account: news.individual.net, using your username and password
    from news.cis.dfn.de. Eliminate the news.cis.dfn.de account.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Hung Khee Hua

    Root Guest

    Thanks

    Root, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Hung Khee Hua

    Root Guest

    Add a new account: news.individual.net, using your username and password
    Thanks!

    Root, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Or change the name of the server so you don't loose the list of newgroups u
    are subscribed to.

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 19, 2004