  1. cale

    cale Guest

    It's down? I couldn't get it yesterday, either.

    cale, Sep 1, 2011

  2. cale

    cale Guest

    Google does it again. They've screwed Usenet once more.

    "Welcome to the new Google Groups

    The new Google Groups is an improved way to participate in online
    discussions. It’s easy to get started: search or browse for topics
    that interest you, or sign in to see all of your groups. "

    Bastards!

    cale, Sep 1, 2011

  3. cale

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Sep 1, 2011
  4. cale

    John Doe Guest

    For the record... Google Groups UseNet archive eventually came back
    up.

    John Doe, Oct 16, 2011