  1. 123

    123 Guest

    Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    123, Aug 25, 2007

  2. 123

    Mitch Guest

    I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

    You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
    have.

    Mitch, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Hhard to say. Their website is disabled, but the software is still
    available.

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 25, 2007
  4. 123

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Aug 25, 2007
  5. It was on, or about, Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:07:31 -0500, that as I was
    Maybe it's gone up in smoke!

    William Poaster, Aug 25, 2007
  6. 123

    smartin

    Joined:
    May 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Posted in Tulsa, OK:

    Mar 10, 2006 -
    Smith, Matthew Warren, 40, Firehand Technologies owner, died Wednesday. Graveside service 10 a.m. Monday, Memorial Park Cemetery. Moore's Southlawn.

    My last correspondance with Firehand was Mar 27, 2006. Since then, nothing.

    smartin, May 3, 2013