  1. Guest

    Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    , Aug 25, 2007

  2. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <""> wrote:

    > Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

    You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
    have.

    Mitch, Aug 25, 2007

  3. On 2007-08-25, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, waxed eloquently:
    > Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    Hhard to say. Their website is disabled, but the software is still
    available.

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 25, 2007
  4. Mara Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:17:11 -1000, Mitch <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    ><""> wrote:
    >
    >> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    >I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

    Firehand Technologies Corporation.

    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Authors/Firehand_Technologies_Corporation.html

    >You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
    >have.

    The entire site is down.

    --
    "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
    and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for

    Mara, Aug 25, 2007
  5. It was on, or about, Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:07:31 -0500, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:17:11 -1000, Mitch <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >><""> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

    >>I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

    > Firehand Technologies Corporation.
    >
    > http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Authors/

    Firehand_Technologies_Corporation.html

    >>You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
    >>have.

    > The entire site is down.

    Maybe it's gone up in smoke!

    William Poaster, Aug 25, 2007
  6. smartin

    Joined:
    May 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Atlanta
    Posted in Tulsa, OK:

    Mar 10, 2006 -
    Smith, Matthew Warren, 40, Firehand Technologies owner, died Wednesday. Graveside service 10 a.m. Monday, Memorial Park Cemetery. Moore's Southlawn.

    My last correspondance with Firehand was Mar 27, 2006. Since then, nothing.

    smartin, May 3, 2013