    Location:
    Australia
    yer, lets grade every one on this forum with Mods Donkey Points.

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005

    Gez, Nov 10, 2005

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Didn't ask me? you never asked a question. He stated that we should, not asked if we should. So in the end you get -1 donkey.

    Gez, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ahhh ahh now gez, that brings u down to 0 donkey's. though i am not modfather so i cant do that :(

    unholy, Nov 12, 2005
  6. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, no Donkeys for Gez... Poor gez.
    Pretty soon we'll have to give him the bad marks, the jackasses. Keep it up and you'll get 1 jackass.

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005
  7. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, gez be nice :D

    unholy, Nov 13, 2005
  8. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    I Dont need Donkeys! Ill use horses to pull my carts, and till the fields. OR beter yet, ill use this new device called a tractor, that uses a gas powerd motor to move. And why you ask? well ill tell you why! PROFITS! While you will be stuck tilling the fields with your donkeys, ill be using my tractor to do the same job 20 times faster. And Ill race and breed the horses to make even more money.

    And we all know:
    Money = Power

    and sence (Gez = Money)
    Gez = Power

    Therefore, I have 0 donkeys, 0 jackasses, and 1 huge wad of cash!

    Gez, Nov 14, 2005
  9. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm ur poor gez, i stole ur money last night on ebay. some one was selling 1 billion US dollars for 1 million AU dollars.

    unholy, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Only 1 billion? meh i got like 3 trillion in my swis bank account. Anything stolen outa there is refundned by the bank.

    Gez, Nov 15, 2005
  11. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    too bad i own the WOLRD MUHAHAHAHAHA

    unholy, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can have the WOLRD... I own the World. And I'm evicting you right now! That's right, get off my world. Nobody who can't spell world is allowed on my world, so get!

    The Modfather, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    EARTH IS FULL. GO HOME. Hehe, my bro used to say that all the time :)

    XhArD, Nov 16, 2005
  14. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    WOLRD stands for, welding others long rackets down, its a company :D

    unholy, Nov 16, 2005
  15. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sounds like a company that must be doing a lot of business. What with the high demand for long rackets welded down these days.

    The Modfather, Nov 17, 2005
  16. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i know hey, it was from a cartoon actually :p

    unholy, Nov 17, 2005
  17. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined: