    <sarcasm>
    What means "undermean"? Also what means "pethetic"?
    </sarcasm>

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    <sarcasm>
    It means chickens raped ur mum at 50 years of negative age. Boom Headshot, u got owned by a n00b cannon :p
    </sarcasm>

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You guys need to shut it with the </sarcasm> stuff. And Unholy needs to learn some english.

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  4. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i neva studied english, i studied micro bio chemiocallish

    unholy, Oct 30, 2005
  5. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Whatever it is you studied, you didn't study hard enough.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  6. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer because it was too hard, harder then a 50inch thick wall of cemete.

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  7. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What was too hard?
    And what is cemete?

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  8. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Cement is like a rock, made from dry powder and water. stays as a liquid before it dries, when its dry its a very strong solid.

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  9. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I think he was pointing out that you spelled it wrong Unholy :p

    XhArD, Oct 31, 2005
  10. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes, exactly, because I can never be sure with him, he could have meant something I'd never heard of. But yes, I know what cement is.

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  11. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, me too. I am so smart :p

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  12. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You are?
    If you say so.

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  13. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i gets A's in maths and Science :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  14. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    How would you know? You have trouble spelling single letter words, you might be getting F's and not even know it. :p

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  15. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah, no one in our grades getting an F, but people are getting E's

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  16. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm getting E's in Maths :) We don't have F's over here, and you don't have E's over there. Or do you?

    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005
  17. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yea, but they're very rare, usually you get A-D and then F, very rare you see an E.
    Some schools use a number system, from 0 to 100.
    Me, I grade using little stickers with pictures of donkeys on them. 1 donkey means you suck ass, 2 means you're subhuman, 3 means you're below average, 4 means you're just plain normal, 5 means you've got [email protected] sk|llZ, 6 means you're a f'n botter and I'm gonna ban you from my classroom.

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  18. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    LMFAO, you just shined a tiny light into my day mod...
    <Sarcasim> jerk :p </Sarcasim>

    Gez, Nov 9, 2005
  19. Fluffy pink bunny

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    We have the A,B,C,D,F system. I am doing fine in English, Photography, History, and imporving in Algebra 2, I would rather not talk about the others though..

    Ludnix, Nov 9, 2005
  20. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined: