    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and PS2 has better games. XBox has Halo, that's about it. woop de doo.

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Halo's old :p

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and it's not XBox specific, computer has it too, so there's no *good* XBox specific games available :)

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think he means Halo 2, only the XBox has Halo 2 and I'd love to play it. But that's about the only exclusive game I can think of that'd make me want an XBox over a PS2. So I'll get a PS2.
    Just a matter of scrounging up a few bucks to get one now. We're flat freakin' broke.

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    and when u can mod the PS2 :D

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    I cant wait for Halo to die... then gaming wont be "cool" again and it will go back to the way things were. :shock: (ps i just realy like that face :p )

    Gez, Oct 20, 2005
  7. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Halo's always seemd like a normal game to me. It's just another first person shooter, nothing more. No special features except being able to drive the warthog and fly that purple thing. hip frickin hurray. But since Microsoft spent squillions of dollars just on advertising the XBox and Halo, it's the coolest thing ever.

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  8. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol stop being brainwashed :p.
    It did require skill if u had a 56k modem :p otherwise it was so so so a cheapo game.

    unholy, Oct 21, 2005
  9. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You had other vehicles with Halo besides those two. It was a fun game, I enjoyed it and I don't understand why they refuse to put out a PC version of it. I'd buy it in a nanosecond. But it just isn't enough to justify getting an XBox over a PS/2 when the PS/2 has more games and mostly everything the XBox has except that one.
    Modding the PS/2 is something I'll definatly do, I already know how I want to mod it. Nothing drastic, mostly just a paint job. I saw one done in a Superman mod that looked really nice. The paintjob was really well done. And my brother in law has this controller I like, a lighted green job, it's sweet. I dig it. But I think I want it in red if they have it. I'm gonna paint the thing a nice bright red with yellow trim and maybe put some sort of small window in it with a bit of lighting, dunno yet.

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  10. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok mod we need to correct something...
    PS/2 = Mouse or Keyboard port on a computer
    PS2 = Sony Gaming Console

    Gez, Oct 21, 2005
  11. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i know hey it sounds like ur from IBM and making some sorta statement how sweet PS/2 is :D

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  12. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Aight! Get off my back, you know what I meant.
    P/S2 or XB-0X :)

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  13. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u mean PS2 not P/S2 or PS/2 and X-Box :D

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  14. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's the exact point he was making Unholy... Are you really that slow?

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  15. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    either your all being dumb... or your all slow!
    (Im starting a petiton that everyting that is "typed" with sarcasim needs to be marked as so.)

    Gez, Oct 24, 2005
  16. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    <sarcasm>cant we have a tad bitta sarcismic flavour in this forum?</sarcasm>

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  17. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    <SARCASM>
    No
    </SARCASM>

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  18. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    <sarcasm>
    OK THEN YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON
    </sarcasm>

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  19. Fluffy pink bunny

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    yay! :D
    See!? now we can all understand!

    Gez, Oct 25, 2005
  20. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    <sarcasm>
    I AM BLIND I CANT SEE ANYTHING, Please explain the evil tales from the west which undermean this evil pethetic nature.
    </sarcasm>

    unholy, Oct 26, 2005