    I find a program named GMT in my startup list.

    There's no readme file, so I haven't a clue at what this program does.
    Can anyone give me a clue?

    raycgreen, Sep 30, 2003

  2. raycgreen

    Boomer Guest

    wrote:
    Have you run an antivirus program? A spware program?

    If not...
    Install, at least, the first three.
    Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware