    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    FIXED IT! :d god damn Service Pack 2 and all its queer glory.... Only thing was that i had to reinstall my video card driver after removing SP2, but it was worth it :)

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005

  2. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i told you SP2 loves to screw it up... so glad ur back with non sp's... we can have lans working up in 10minutes (10 minutes cause of dean grrr...)

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005

  3. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    10 minutes... good luck. you remember last lan i came to? 3.5 hours, only dean had SP. lol

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  4. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh yer :| but dean was being gay he didn't have bf1942 installed...

    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  5. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Finally got HL2! :D Installing it now, but god damnit, do you know how hard it was to find space for it on my pissy little 20GB HDD??? i had to delete Team America and uninstall DCX9 :( BTW< Team America isnt gone, its on the other computer :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  6. stlava

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude, it's like 5-7GB depending on what mods you get later :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  7. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, but that wont be happening until i either win that 200GB HDD, or buy an 80GB one. wont be long, ill have the 80GB before this competition finishes easy :)

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  8. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i lived on a 20gb.... i dont know what so bad... 5-7gb of DCX and bf1942 1 gb of hl1, and 5-7gb of HL2... everythings done :D u might have to save some mula up :D 80 bucks or something gets u a HDD

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  9. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ive got about $260 lying around waiting to be spent atm, so nope, wont be saving up. and $75 can get me a Seagate 80GB SATA :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  10. stlava

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ya gotta think second hand peoples :D But with hard drives it is a bit iffy :? Less than $1 for brand new SATA and 8MB cache is what you'd want.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  11. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats what i got for 80 bucks a few months back.

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  12. stlava

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    As I really like Adventure Games, I currently play "Moment of Silence".
    When I'll finish it, there are two more adventure games waiting for me: one is "Still Life" and the other is "Nibiru". Have your heard 'bout them? They are very recommended for Adventure Game Fans, like me.
    I'm also waiting for the near release of the most-anticipated "Indigo Prophecy" ("Fahrenheit", in Europe). Should be out on something like the 16/Sep.

    zachig, Sep 11, 2005
  13. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Havent heard of any of them :p ill have a look round n see what they are like, but i doubt id play them much. For me its pretty much just racing sims and first person shooters :) One of the few games thats really cool thats kind of adventurey genre is Impossible Creatures :) Genetically Engineering animals into one huge tiger/zebra or whatever you want. I made a Garden Orb Weaver Spider thats twice as tall as a human :D

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Is one of those games the Japanese Cartoon games where u draw what u want? i think it was called Niburu or something.... it was at e3

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  15. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nibiru is the names of the 12th planet apparently :S
    Assuming of course that you count the moon and sun as planets, like the guy who wrote that book seems to think it is :p
    http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru2.gif

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  16. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so we are talking bout Planet X here?

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  17. stlava

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yep. thats exactly it.

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  18. stlava

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    then just say so... i dont want no inverse NASA stuff.. just the half real facts....

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  19. stlava

    kellym90

    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hmmmm... right now hehe :::::: Battlefield 2

    kellym90, May 16, 2013