What gadget/s can't you currently leave your home without and why ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Steve, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. My bag of weed.

    Your appeal has been denied... like you knew it would be.

    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Dec 6, 2008

  2. Cellphone - "Don't Go Anywhere Without It".

    LED flashlight - because I am one of those eccentric parttime
    electronics engineer kind of fellows, and I have a "day job" (though not
    always daytime - sometimes it is nighttime) delivering sandwiches by
    bicycle. And my eyes are approaching half a century old.
    I wish that some cellphones were better as flashlights than ones that I
    make some flashlight use of despite them not showing much of being design
    to have such products used for such purpose.

    I expect that a cellphone company could rake in within the next decade
    much of a gigabuck if such company made cellphones at least as useful as
    flashlights as being even useful as they are at being calculators.
    (8-12 or so times ever since I first got a cellphone with "calculator
    feature" [roughly 6-7 years ago] I used a cellphone as a calculator. In
    that same time period I used my "brainiac" as a calculator roughly
    1,000-plus times and I used calculators as calulators a goodly thousand
    times.)

    LED headlights do come in handy - and as far as I am concerned, better
    when worn on one's head or helmet. I have a disliking to park outboard
    thief-removable lighting modules and batteries (or generators) on exterior
    of an outdoor-parked vehicle, and I can only park my bike indoors more
    than 5 or so minutes a day when indoows is in my own home! When I park it
    outdoors, I am often at the mercy of "U-locks" not locking anything
    related to lighting!

    - Don Klipstein ()

    Don Klipstein, Dec 7, 2008

  3. Steve

    Buddy P Guest

    This is a computer help group yes or no I say take your gadgets some
    place else

    Buddy P, Dec 7, 2008