    inches. I guess I am looking for a paper size that would be around 24
    sq. inches. Who sells that size paper?
    thanks tom

    Tjacobs, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Tjacobs

    Bob Hatch Guest

    If your camera is the 4300 the image size produced by the camera is 2400 x
    1600 or 6 " x 4" at 400 dpi. If you are having to crop "to much" off the
    image you're doing something wrong. Done properly you should be able to
    print the entire image with zero crop.

    Lots of 4x6 paper available by Epson and HP.

    Bob Hatch, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Tjacobs

    bagal Guest

    erm - some digiprinters cater for 8x6 a 4:3b ratio similar to digital images

    it also means no cropping = whoo-pee

    dB

    bagal, Jul 7, 2004