What does your father do for a living?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voyadjer, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. voyadjer

    voyadjer Guest

    One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their father
    did for a living.

    All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman
    salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

    However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so whe
    the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My
    father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all hi
    clothes in front of other men
    and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer i
    really good he will go home with some guy and stay with him all
    night for money."

    The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set th
    other children to work on some exercises and then took little
    Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
    "No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National
    Committee on Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, but I wa
    too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

    interesting laptop site
    http://batteriesale.bapti.info/laptop-batterymitac-battery.htm
    ">laptop batterymitac battery</a

    voyadjer, Feb 1, 2007