    whenever I try to start a particular program. Never got this before,
    and from what it says, sure wouldnt know what to do to correct it.

    Any help? Thanks.

    Susan Thomas, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Susan Thomas

    Suenet Guest

    Install Microsoft .NET Framework ? Maybe the application needs it.

    Suenet, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Susan Thomas

    Boomer Guest

    Susan Thomas said:
    Do NOT post graphics to a non-binary newsgroup!

    Thank you.

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Susan Thomas

    David Hannah Guest

    Grow up, angry child.

    David Hannah, Sep 3, 2003
  5. On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:17:15 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by David Hannah in message
    Ah, the self-appointed Moduhrator has spoken....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 4, 2003