    all! ;-)

    Can anyone clue me in on this issue?

    Andy

    adsaero, Feb 2, 2006

  2. adsaero

    jcottingim Guest

    You are correct... It means Delay.
    It does NOT mean that the interface introduces N usec of delay. It's a
    number that's used by routing protocols in the calculation of routes. -
    AND not all routing protocols use Delay as a metric.

    You might do some research on your specific routing protocol to see how
    routes are calculated.

    J.Cottingim

    jcottingim, Feb 2, 2006