    thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
    passed.
    Thanks

    T, Feb 20, 2010

  2. T

    Chris M Guest

    It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
    supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure that
    you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for answers :)

    Good luck!

    Chris M, Feb 20, 2010

  3. T

    Frisbee® Guest

    I think one needs to think about what a Proctologist does, then think about
    whether or not you want to take an exam that is "proctored."

    Fris "Doc" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Feb 20, 2010
  4. T

    kpg Guest

    Where do I sign up?

    kp "things have been slow at the home front" g

    kpg, Feb 26, 2010