    Terribly Hilarious Entertainer Smith?
    Tough Hermaphrodite Emu Smith?
    Ticklish Hooters Excited Smith?

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    I never said I work for a respectable company. I mean look at some of the
    products we sell. We should be ashamed of ourselves. But we do live up to
    our slogan "Bloodless castration or double your balls back."

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    That's 'cause you're new here. The regulars are rarely amazed at how
    childish we are.

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005
  4. Jonathan Adams

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I never said I work for a respectable company. I mean look at some of the
    please can send me your latest product brochure.

    thank you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005
  5. Jonathan Adams

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It never ceases to amaze me just how childish you jerks are.
    aka, 'the man/women/it with no sense of humor'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005
  6. Jonathan Adams

    T.H E. Smith Guest

    Is that meant to be funny?

    I refuse to come here any more while you people just bubble on all day long.

    T.H E. Smith, Jun 7, 2005
  7. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    Typically Horny Elf Smith?

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005
  8. Jonathan Adams

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Typical Horse Excrement Smith

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005
  9. Jonathan Adams

    Frisbee® Guest

    No, it's a tradition. Go with it.
    You're such a tease.

    --
    Fris "Doe Snot Bubbler" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2005
  10. Jonathan Adams

    Jtyc Guest

    I seriously doubt any respectable company would employ any of you jerks.

    Define "respectable".

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2005
  11. Jonathan Adams

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T.H E. Smith expostulated for all the
    world to hear;
    Aaoooo!!! A touch, begad. Mortally wounded, I fear. No more to see the rosy
    dawn, I lay, lifeblood leaking into the pitiless sands. Tell Sally I always
    loved her!

    Neil, I forgive you for the Ferrari thing.

    Oh alas, I perish, run through by merciless wit.

    Oh, wait. I guess it wasn't all that bad after all.

    Never mind.

    JaR, Jun 7, 2005
  12. Jonathan Adams

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T.H E. Smith expostulated for all
    the world to hear;
    Now you did it. Oh, please, Mr or Ms Smith, don't go! We were just getting
    to know you.

    Are you really a horses A$$, or do you just play one on USENET?

    JaR, Jun 7, 2005
  13. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    I'm not sure if he/she/it is a horses ass or a pompous pretentious twit. Oh
    wait, that's the same thing isn't it?

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005
  14. Jonathan Adams

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC expostulated for all the world
    to hear;
    No, don't think so. Doesn't pompous etc. etc. have some requirement about
    imagined bloodlines or something?

    Well, I guess we could give him/her/it the benefit of the doubt...

    JaR, Jun 7, 2005
  15. Jonathan Adams

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    You are correct. None of us are employed at all, nevermind by a respectable
    organization.

    To wit:
    I eat Pringles then shave my balls. In a continuous loop, all day.
    JaR watches "Oprah After the Show" all day.
    Frisbee meditates in his sensory deprivation chamber nearly 24 hours a day.
    His kids call him "That crazy guy in the back room."
    Consultant, well, we just don't ask what he does.
    And some of our "lost" members, the ones that don't come around no more,
    they're nothing more than beggars on the streets of some of the more
    populous cities throughout the world. Batman collects Brazillian currency in
    Sao Paulo, tgp offers head for breakfast in Paris, and Bob Holmes cries
    himself to sleep every night in an abandoned warehouse somewhere in the
    Bronx.

    So, you're right. We're not employed.

    Tool.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Jun 7, 2005
  16. Jonathan Adams

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Yes. Did it fail to arouse humo(u)r?
    I've been back for 2 days, and I've read exactly 5 of your posts. You, good
    sir, better serve the group with your absence.

    The Hack Engineer Smith?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jun 7, 2005
  17. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    Not even a mention.
    *kicks a can and walks away with head down*

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005
  18. Jonathan Adams

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar expostulated for all the
    world to hear;
    Well, except for Jtyc. He is employed, AIUI, by some gov't department in
    Sacramento. His sole responsibility, however, is shampooing the poop out of
    the hallway carpets.

    JaR, Jun 7, 2005
  19. Jonathan Adams

    CBIC Guest

    Which explains why we don't talk about what Consultant does.

    CBIC, Jun 7, 2005
  20. Jonathan Adams

    Guest Guest

    Tremendously Hasty Ejacul............ oh, nevermind..........Smith

    Guest, Jun 7, 2005