    & boot-end-marker. I don't know what these lines are. Can anyone
    explain?

    Thanks

    Rafael, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Rafael

    micke Guest

    read manual :) its about booting ie boot system commands will be
    in between. used by software during boot to know where to find
    commands, previously it has been a guessing where to start and stop
    reading config file. boot code does not understand all of ios command
    and previously there has been errors like unknown command during boot.

    /micke

    micke, Jan 14, 2004