    Northern Virginia, USA
    Here's what I want most, the Western Digital Raptor-X in clear cover. Only $430....:lollypop:

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Feb 9, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :) i want one too :)

    unholy, Feb 10, 2006

  3. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How about, I want many trillions of dollars, so I can buy one? :p Plus a few other odds and ends, bread/milk etc.

    XhArD, Feb 10, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If you...

    ....watch the hard drive disc spin through the arc of theta long enough, money won't matter anymore. Trillions of dollars means nothing to the hardware obsessed. :creep:

    bigal, Feb 10, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, I want one of those for the bench rig, I'm working on that now, the Necro's on hold, the bench rig is going to be a totally clear beast, with everything visible that can be. From the workings of the optical drives, down. I'm not even going to do much in the way of wire management, just keep them together, no sleeving or anything, it's gonna be ultra raw. The point being to be able to see everything as it is.

    The Modfather, Feb 10, 2006
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I would have a very difficult time hiding wires in a clear case. Good luck!

    bigal, Feb 11, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You're not reading very closely tonight Al. I said I don't plan to try to hide them, not just because it's impossible to do so but I want them visible. I'll tie them back a bit but I want to see all the guts, even if it isn't pretty.

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, you would make a great doctor with that bedside manner. Can you imagine coming up to the patient just before putting them under for the coming operation and saying, "I want to see all your guts, even if they aren't pretty!"........

    bigal, Feb 12, 2006
  9. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I can imagine you'd see the product of his bowels first :p

    XhArD, Feb 12, 2006
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I wants computah hardware!!!!

    unholy, Feb 12, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, I've already got one of those see through people, so I know what the guts of people look like. Nothing special there, a spleen here, a kidney there, pretty much all just looks like sausage.

    The Modfather, Feb 12, 2006