    One that is easy to use and that when the booklet sheets are stapled
    together, the pagination is in correct sequence.

    Thanks.

    fitwell, Oct 24, 2003

  2. fitwell

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 24, 2003

  3. fitwell

    fitwell Guest

    Thanks, Mike. That's a freeware DTP program. I have Microsoft
    Publisher, actually. It came with the MS Business Office I bought a
    couple of years ago. It's certainly a solution but I have various
    workarounds of this kind - DTP, cd labeller app that I can "adapt"
    tediously to make booklets. I'm actually looking for something like
    CD-ROM BOOKMAKER (which doesn't work properly) whose primary function
    is to create booklets. I don't need an app just to do this, but one
    that does this automatically incl. correct pagination. I can't be the
    only one who needs this.

    Re workarounds, I'm sure I'm also not the only one, but I find I don't
    have time for workarounds. The reason I spend the time I do looking
    for specific solutions is to save time in the long run. I may spend a
    lot of time on ngs, relatively speaking, but you should see the
    enormous output of work I do in all areas as a result! I'm currently
    home between jobs, on a sabbatical if you will, but esp. once I get
    back to work my energy/time will be predominantly on output. Would
    like to have this issue resolved, too. I make CDs for all sorts of
    uses where it would be nice to have a way to add explanations, lyrics,
    pictures _easily_.

    Thanks, appreciate your time and effort! :eek:D

    fitwell, Oct 25, 2003
  4. fitwell

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, well good luck in your search.