    Location:
    Australia
    Man those Cherry Blossoms are more important than the Washington Monument.

    unholy, Apr 29, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well of course, one is a life form capible of reproducing beauty every year, giving life giving oxygen to the atmosphere and spreading pink snow all over the ground, the other is a big granite penis.

    The Modfather, Apr 29, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You're just jealous. Deep down inside, every man wishes he had one....

    bigal, Apr 29, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Which one are u talking about Al?

    unholy, Apr 30, 2006
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He wishes he had a giant granite penis that gives oxygen and makes pink snow.

    XhArD, Apr 30, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahahaha, No, I don't wish that. What would I do with a 20 story tall penis? Think about it, it's like a car that goes 50,000MPH, it sounds good but, really, what could you use it for? You couldn't even masturbate with it (the giant penis, not the car Unholy). :)

    The Modfather, Apr 30, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If you were SHIVA, the Indian goddess, you might have enough hands to keep it under control.

    bigal, May 1, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol Al, goddess's usally dont have penis's...

    unholy, May 1, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Om Nom Shiva!

    The Modfather, May 1, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Masturbation isn't always a personal issue.

    bigal, May 1, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, in some cases, "it takes a village".

    The Modfather, May 1, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, check out what could have been the perfect mouse for Stapletron!

    [​IMG]

    bigal, May 18, 2006
  13. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    wtf is that thing? :|

    XhArD, May 18, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    bigal, May 18, 2006
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its a dell Biologicaly incorrect mouse! :p

    PS didn't stapletron get owned by the nerds at ur sons school?

    unholy, May 19, 2006
  16. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's actually a Sandio 6DOF 3D mouse...
    http://sandiotech.com/index.php?id=41

    It's undergone a radical apperance change (For the better I say)

    [​IMG]

    I've requested one for review, if they agree we'll see how it works. Looks like it might be quite handy for 3D graphics work as well as gaming.

    The Modfather, May 19, 2006
  17. bigal

    luckydig1t

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    ahhhhahahahaahahah that's funny as shit... is it coming out well? how did he build it... styrofoam i would assume...

    luckydig1t, Jul 8, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's history....

    Stapletron is long gone. It was made from stryofoam and some other materials. Doesn't matter much anymore. It's history. You have to admit it though, the idea would have been unique. :fluff:

    bigal, Jul 10, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I can't afford to build computers like I used to. Money is tight now due to the financial melt down so my wife has me on a budget! Stapletron was a dream never realized but I'm sure something else will come along.

    bigal, Nov 7, 2008