    Likes Received:
    0
    I only had one piece of ham, I swear. And some yams and baked beans and baby peas and a few eggs and some aerosol cheese crackers, that's it, I swear.

    The Modfather, Apr 18, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u swear on stapletrons soul! ? Al why haven't you avenged Stapletron yet, it would have been ur 5th son! :p

    unholy, Apr 22, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I do indeed swear it.

    He doesn't seam very concerned about it and claims his son isn't sweating it, seems to me they have no heart at all! How cruel! I would have demanded a spleen and perhaps a couple of still beating hearts as a sacrifice for such an affront.

    The Modfather, Apr 22, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'd be willing to accept a few beating hearts from our forum membership.

    The truth of the matter is that Tom didn't feel the artwork would support an internal computer - it would fall apart. He said he could possbily build another one some day, but I doubt he'll have the time or energy for it.

    Right now Tom is sleeping on the couch. He's sick as a dog - was throwing up several times last night and his temperature at 5AM was 102F. How do I know this? Because after getting home last night at 1AM from a Colin and Brad comedy event at the Stathmore in Maryland, we saw a note saying that he had to be up at 4:45AM to take a bus up to New York City for an art project. We had paid $130 for the trip. Since he was sick, which I found out at 5AM, he didn't go and we're out $130. On top of that, although I went back to bed, I had to get up at 6:30AM so I could take my wife to the Red Cross blood donor station for an 8:30AM appointment. Now I'm back home, feeling tired. Tomorrow we are supposed to go on a WORMS ride, if the rain lets up for a few hours.

    http://www.strathmore.org/eventstickets/calendar/view.asp?id=1112

    bigal, Apr 22, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well theres always the reinforcing part of modding, you know 17" thick titanium bars :p

    Lets just hope Tom gets betta.

    unholy, Apr 23, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, tell Tom we hope he feels well soon and that really sucks about him having to miss that trip. And of course you losing the money, that blows. Does Tom ride too, or is he still too young?

    The Modfather, Apr 23, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Thanks guys. Tom is feeling much better now - must have been the 24-hour flu. We got home at 10:30PM last night, and he was feeling pretty good. I'm still not happy about throwing away $130 though.

    I do believe our WORMS ride is going to happen this morning. We are supposed to ride down to Fredericksburg by 10AM, meet another couple with a new BMW 1200RT, and then head furthter south on a scenic byway. The rain has moved out for a while (probably until late afternoon), but it's only 50F right now (7AM). I hope it warms up to at least 55F before we roll out of here, so my wife is warmer. Be sure to check for some updates and pictures in about 24 hours on our WORMS web site: www.bigal-computers.net/worms.php

    bigal, Apr 23, 2006
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not by much, it's 53. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 23, 2006
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    53 you must be burning up. its only 23 here! °C that is :p

    unholy, Apr 24, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Check out our WORMS site now. My wife and I left at 8:40AM, and we returned at 7PM. We did about 250 miles. Look at the cool pictures we took on the ride. It was just 4 people in our group; Sandra (my wife), Kathy (old friend), Gary (husband of Kathy, and a good friend), and myself. Foggy in the morning, but the sun came out in the afternoon after our lunch stop.

    bigal, Apr 24, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahaha, looks like you had fun. :) Jake & Elwood look a little stiff though. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 24, 2006
  12. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol them dam stiff ppl, they orta freeze!

    unholy, Apr 25, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Orta, they should, yes, indeed, they orta.

    Sounds like a Killer Whale with a speech impediment. :) Orta the Killer Whale.

    The Modfather, Apr 25, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i neva said i wasn't a killer whale, til the last few words of this posts.

    I AM NOT A KILLER WHALE :p

    unholy, Apr 26, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nay, ye arn't mate!

    The Modfather, Apr 27, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Those statues were pretty funny. How could we pass them by without a few pictures? I wish we got some pictures of the Dogwood trees; there were so many of them on the ride.

    bigal, Apr 27, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dogwoods are pretty but they don't hold a candle to Cherry Blossoms, we've got 5 of those around our house, pity they don't bloom for longer.

    The Modfather, Apr 27, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I know what you mean. We saw the cherry blossoms at the Ellipse near the Jefferson Memorial about a month ago. Got there at 6AM via the Metro, just as the sun was coming up. I took a bunch of pretty cool pictures.

    bigal, Apr 27, 2006
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Every time I see our Cherry Blossoms I think of the scene from the movie Excalibur where Arthur and the Knights are riding off to battle with Carmina Burana (O Fortuna) playing. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 28, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Here's some pictures that I took back in March of this year:

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ...........the sun rises from behind the Capitol building...................................the Jefferson Memorial........................
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ..........cherry blossoms up close, just starting to open..............the Washington Monument in the background.............

    Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
    bigal, Apr 28, 2006