    Or should I get others? Your advice and recommendation is
    very much appreciated.

    thanks a miilion.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Haven't read that one. However, others to consider:

    - Inside SQL Server 2000 (MS Press)
    - SQL Server 2000 DBA Survival Guide (Sams)
    - SQL Server 2000 Programming
    - The Ken Hedersoen books (Addison-Wesley)

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 5, 2003

  3. mike

    Pieter Guest

    Mike,

    The book you're suggesting is fun to read. If you are
    planning on taking on 70-229, do not even consider it. The
    best preparation for 70-229 is BOL that comes with SQL
    2000.

    Cheers,

    Pieter
    MCAD

    Pieter, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Pieter's right. The BOL are excellent.

    The Microsoft Press Study Kit for 229 is not bad either. However, you'll
    have to supplement it with the BOL and even a good third party book.

    Leigh

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 8, 2003