    I would love to, as well as all the other annoying maintenance things I must
    complete everyday. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out photosynthesis yet
    so I'm stuck with this process, time consuming and messy as it is.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    "~~~
    microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourglass.so.are.the.days.of.our.lives
    And I do my best to be a good woman. However, I know how to do other stuff,
    like make toast.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I don't know what does a fish need with a bicycle?

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't know what does a fish need with a bicycle?

    To get to the other pond.

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2006
  5. microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourglass.so.are.the.days.of.our.liv
    es

    Do you know how to Spiro Agnew?

    If you build a stereotype large enough, you can put everyone into it. And
    you can subdivide that stereotype into subdivisions of smaller stereotypes.

    And then, you can watch everything they do, and say "I knew they were going
    to do that." or "wow, that's just like a typical <stereotype>".

    Or, you can mock them, for wanting to conform to a particular stereotype,
    but not quite living up to what the stereotype's requirements are, and you
    can create a stereotype to contain the people who want to be a part of a
    stereotype -- but aren't stereotypical.

    It's a wonderful tool if what you want to do is classify everything and
    convince yourself you are all knowing and right all the time. If you just
    want to dismiss people, you now have a wonderful and convenient mechanism to
    do so. Of course, that wonderful and convenient mechanism puts you into your
    own classification system, and consequently makes you conveniently and
    wonderfully dismissable. If you are, to a certain or lesser extent, a polar
    opposite of the stereotype you would like to dismiss or deprecate, you will
    one day find yourself in the same position, and it is rare if not
    non-existant the individual that enjoys being dismissed and classified.

    But, of course, there is one thing.

    There is an exception to every rule, with the possible exception of the rule
    which states that 'there is an exception to every rule, with the possible
    exception of the rule which states ''there is an exception to every rule,
    with the possible exception.... {ad infinitum}'.

    Of course, that's not a snake that eats itself, it's a snake that poops
    itself.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006
  6. microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourglass.so.are.the.days.of.our.liv
    es

    While you may choose to believe otherwise, you have figured out
    photosynthesis, and you avoid it because it's boring.

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006
  7. The sky is not blue.

    Women are not difficult.

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006
  8. God needs a starship as a prop in a movie about the search for God that
    doesn't really find God.

    That way, those of you who desire to find God can say "He/she/it's still out
    there, only so well hidden that even the guys from Star Trek can't find
    him.", and those of you who desire to dismiss God can say "See? There's no
    God. It's just another Wizard Of Oz".
    A fish needs a bicycle so it can feel sorry for itself that it doesn't have
    legs.

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    "~~~
    microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourglass.so.are.the.days.of.our.lives
    I'm avoiding melanoma.

    LRM, Sep 28, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    "~~~
    microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourglass.so.are.the.days.of.our.lives
    Or feet. However, it is more likely that a fish is more interested in not
    being eaten (avoiding pain) and procreating (finding pleasure). When doing
    the latter, the fish might find itself being made fun of for having fish
    lips, thus put into a subgroup of the stereotype belonging to another
    subgroup of fish, belonging to another stereotype, marine life, belonging to
    another stereotype...ad nausea....

    LRM, Sep 28, 2006
  11. Melanoma... is thrilling.

    You'll never know what you're missing out on. Anyone that goes through life
    without giving melanoma a try, man, I just have to shudder at the thought.
    Without melanoma, what does any one of us really have?

    It's a travesty to think that some people in third world countries can't
    even afford melanoma.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Completely bored and resuming nap in 5...4...3...

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 28, 2006
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I disagree.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  13. Guest

    Brat® Guest

    You would... you live in a house full of them!

    Brat®, Dec 19, 2006
  14. Guest

    Brat® Guest

    to hell with that! I will cook, clean, do laundry AND the windows just so
    men can go thru childbirth! Hell I would pay to WATCH!!

    Brat®, Dec 19, 2006
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You would... you live in a house full of them!

    I am an expert in the field.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2006
  16. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Corn Field?

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  17. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Amazing, we wouldn't so that you can.

    And popular to contrary belief, we *don't* want to watch.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  18. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Amazing, we won't.

    And popular to contrary belief, we *don't* want to watch.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Corn Field?

    Well I only planted three rows last season but, they turned out well.

    Jtyc, Dec 20, 2006
  20. Guest

    kpg Guest

    We don't, but we must *or else*.

    ....and why do they always scream out "You did this to me!"?

    And now for something completly different:

    The after effects of Katrina are far reaching. There I am
    standing in line at the Quicki-Mart in front of what used
    to be the Hot Dog machine. you know, that thing with the
    rollers that spin the dogs endlessly under the heat lamp?

    Well, the dogs are gone, and in their place - taquitos.

    0x22

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006