    1. picturing you in a mini
    2. con liking it
    3. or, you knowing that jtyc also wears it

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    BD, adsense on the bottom of the page..TK!

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Trucker 69ner (Trucker 69ner) graced us with in
    ?<<
    Hahaha...you are a funny guy...if my future wife heard you say that she'd beat
    you down, then she'd shoot you in that thing that sticks out just below your pot
    belly, and she'd laugh about it all the way home.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what kpg () graced us with in
    [email protected]?<<
    Dambit!!!!! another one....I've got almost 200 sites blocked from that damb
    thing and they keep popping up.

    Thanks, I'll check it out.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    actually the scary part is:

    4. the stain that was on teh mini when Con gave it to me.

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Neil ([email protected]) graced us with in
    [email protected]?<<
    Ewwww.....NURSE!!!!!! Brain Scrub....STAT!!!!!!!

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know you've done your job well when...

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    They're like cockroaches. Or Othman.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  9. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    %?<<
    Speaking of....that MF called me at 4am this morning...from London!! Read my
    Rant in about an hour.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    As do you. Now I see why you are prone to malformed thought processes...its
    oxygen deprivation! You poor thing. I've been blaming your DNA, but now I
    can see this is something else entirely.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  11. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what BD [MCNGP] (www.CertGuard.com/forums/) graced us
    with in ?<<
    And just seconds after I posted that, I got another call from him. (No, I didn't
    answer it)

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Which planet is God's?

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    can you make belgian waffles?

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dambit BD, don't be like that tease Briscobar. I just can't wait to read
    about the pearls of wisdom that he layed on you.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  15. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Agreed. Now I'll be checking the site every 5 minutes.

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    you know, the one you have jytc wear...

    Who's that?

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2006
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    3. or, you knowing that jtyc also wears it

    It's a lie.

    I like sundresses.

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2006
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Which planet is God's?

    What does God need with a starship?

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2006
  19. Like any good woman, she'll be there to torture you, just don't expect her
    to do anything you 'want', keeping you from being happy is all they know how
    to do.

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006
  20. You don't want LRM Neiling in your lap?

    ~~~ microsoft.public.like.sands.through.the.hourgl, Sep 27, 2006