  1. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    can he cook?

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    nope, socal

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Not sure, but I can't either so would it be required of my proxy? I can make
    toast, although I never do.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    nope, socal

    I see, too many fagots down there for my liking.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Trucker 69ner (Trucker 69ner) graced us with in
    ?<<
    Let me see if I understand you correctly. There are too many fagots here for you
    to like? So you're saying that you like fagots, but there are just too many of
    them here for you to make a definite decision as to which one you want?
    Nice....are you a NAMBLA Member?

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    stop being difficult

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    stop being difficult

    She's a woman. Why don't you ask her to stop breathing while your at it?

    Jtyc, Sep 27, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    nope, socal
    How in God's name did you read that in to my statement? You been at the old
    moonshine have you boy or did you not go to School to learn to read?

    Just so I make myself clear boy, by too many I mean more than 1.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're not helping your case any.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Don't be silly son, all God's creature's gotta breath, Raccoons, Grizzly's,
    Women, there all the same, all need air you know.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  11. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Trucker 69ner (Trucker 69ner) graced us with in
    ?<<
    Ok, let's dissect your original statement "too many fagots down there for my
    liking."

    "too many fagots"
    I agree, kinda, you say more that one is too many, I say more than ZERO is too
    many.

    "down there"
    h3ll, everywhere, not just here

    "for my liking" = for you to like

    And, um, moonshine has been outta the main scene ever since the Kennedy's quit
    running it.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  12. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    O6Ih$?<<
    LMAO...I was thinking the same damb thing....more than 1, huh?

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just so I make myself clear boy, by too many I mean more than 1.
    Son, one's ok, can't do no harm if there's just one of 'em. It's when
    there's more than one that's when you've got a problem.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    nope, socal
    Well, you must be smoking something bad, 'cos you're dumber than my Aunt
    Norma's pit pony.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  15. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Trucker 69ner (Trucker 69ner) graced us with in
    ?<<
    Is that all you can come back with? C'mon man, you can thing of something better
    than that.

    Reminds me of the Ron White debate that got him kicked off the high school
    debate team.....his reply "Yeah....well....fsuk you!!"

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 27, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    IFYPFY

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    come on, I'll where that mini you like so much on me...

    you know, the one you have jytc wear...

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    The InterNeil is DEAD SEXY!

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHat? Like food and stuff? NOOOOO.... that's why god created menus....

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    nope, socal
    Son, are you trying to come on to me? 'Cos I'm into you nancy boys, no
    offence like, but you've no place in God's great plan.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006