    Jtyc Guest

    I would like to invite you to ponder your man theory in my "comfy" chair.
    Please see Lesson 22, "Blessed Silence".

    Jtyc, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yeah, I wuz hoping so too !

    Cerebrus, Sep 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Pregnant women aren't s'posed to work (even in the kitchen !). Her
    man-hubby oughta be doing all that work. Doctors advise that she should
    just lay in bed and give orders ~! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    You're not from around here, are you?

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    If we had doctors like that around here, they would be shot.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Ping McBob!

    More target practice.

    JaR, Sep 27, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    women belong in kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, preferably with man-child
    What the hell you taking about boy? These here women don't need to take a
    break just 'cos there about to drop, no suree Bob, they can keep on going,
    then a couple minutes after they've drop the little fellow out, it's back
    work. If your little lady can't do it, take my advice son and trade her in
    for Mule or couple of bottles of wiskey.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Son, spoken like a true Man good on yer.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I have this urge to holler: "Yabba Dabba Doooo!"

    JaR, Sep 27, 2006
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    wow, will you be in my lap?

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    homo

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  12. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    im a realist, what can i say

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I believe LRM will place Neil in your lap.

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  14. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    noooooooooooo

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    ewoooooooooo!

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    homo

    They allow those sort of people in this here group? Now that's just plain
    disgusting!

    Where I come from those nancy boy's get chased outa town real quick,
    heehaw!!!

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What the hell you taking about boy? These here women don't need to take a
    Son, go right ahead, I too just love those 60's cartoons.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    im a realist, what can i say

    Not from Nebraska by any chance are you son?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Missed the boat on that one...

    kp "newbies" g

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  20. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Let's don't be silly. If I'm in your lap then how will I be:
    "in kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, preferably with man-child"
    I believe Neil will proxy for me. He could definitely be in the kitchen,
    barefoot, but not pregnant with man-child. So, let me know if this informal
    change order works for you. It will change the scope, though, the ROI might
    be improved.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006