  1. fokker

    fokker Guest

    Plz help

    fokker, Sep 2, 2003

  2. fokker

    Boomer.. Guest

    fokker said:

    Hard to read your subjest line.

    So I will put it in the bosy of the message, where it belongs.

    Hope fully someone will be along to help you shortly. :)

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003

  3. fokker

    Patrick Guest

    What do i need to do to burn an iso image. After instalation ai keep getting
    the error message plz insert the correct cd rom.

    Patrick, Sep 2, 2003
  4. fokker

    HamMan Guest

    Try nero or 'easy' CD creator

    HamMan, Sep 2, 2003
  5. fokker

    paul s Guest

    Probably because it's a game or something, and it needs the original
    copy-protected CD for verification.

    paul s, Sep 2, 2003