What do 4000 posts and a Level 10 Techie have in common?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cheekycharlie, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, twat

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 17, 2007

  2. B) Some idiot that's obsessed with stalking someone

    C) Some idiot that needs to find a life

    D) Some idiot that hands out poor tech advice

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    Oh my bad, actually I believe it started when I 'chastised' him (told
    him to reply to the group, not to my e-mail) when he e-mailed me.

    He stated my sig TELLS him to. Obviously not understanding the word
    "TO" in "TO REPLY VIA E-MAIL".

    Too bad my sig didn't say "To jump off a cliff...."

    Evan Platt, Jul 18, 2007
  4. Cheekycharlie

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LOL! He is getting annoying.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 18, 2007
  5. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    Stop acting like a lovesick tart.
    <aside> Big girl's blouse.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2007
  6. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2007
  7. Blinky the Shark, Jul 19, 2007
  8. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    I'll second that.

    Aardvark, Jul 19, 2007
  9. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    His most recent posts^H^H^H^H^Hblabbering doesn't show in google
    groups.

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2007
  10. ahhh what a shame. just goes to show, that you arnt as technically minded as
    your 4000 posts (as YOU claim to have made) make you out to be..are you?

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 19, 2007
  11. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    Oh yeah! I see what you mean now.:)

    You think GG archives ignore any posts that look like they were made by
    some spurned lovesick faggot?

    Aardvark, Jul 19, 2007