    be so kind as to tell me what device - and software -
    is used in this manner.

    Thank you.

    John, Jun 9, 2004

  2. John

    Dominic Guest

    Graphics tablet. Has a few other names too.

    See...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q="graphics+tablet"
    ....for information.

    They control the mouse cursor, so they can be supported by any software
    really, but mainly used in graphic design (obviously).

    Hope this helps.

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 9, 2004

  3. John

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    here's a more up to date graphics tablet

    http://www.wacom.com/lcdtablets/images/Cintiq_144x144.gif

    the ones i used didn't have images on the tablet.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jun 10, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    My thanks to those who helped and advised.
    John

    John, Jun 10, 2004