What device exactly?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Thios afternoon I saw on television, a guy editing
    a photograph using a computer and what looked
    like a drawing pad with pen attached.

    I haven't seen anything like this before. Would you
    be so kind as to tell me what device - and software -
    is used in this manner.

    Thank you.
    John, Jun 9, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. John

    Dominic Guest

    Graphics tablet. Has a few other names too.

    ....for information.

    They control the mouse cursor, so they can be supported by any software
    really, but mainly used in graphic design (obviously).

    Hope this helps.

    Dominic, Jun 9, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. John Guest

    here's a more up to date graphics tablet


    the ones i used didn't have images on the tablet.

, Jun 10, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    My thanks to those who helped and advised.
    John, Jun 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.