    Is there any other device or way of being able to do this?

    Thanks for any suggestions,
    Mick.

    Mick, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Mick

    Bill P Guest

    You could print it and put it in book form.

    Bill P, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Mick

    old jon Guest

    Consider making a DVD ?. or two ?.

    old jon, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Mick

    nancy13g Guest

    Burn all the info onto a DVD? (I'm assuming the family members have DVD
    players, right? Or even if you had to buy a cheap DVD player to bring
    to the family reunions or whatever, it would still be immensely cheaper
    than buying a laptop.)

    nancy13g, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Mick

    Mick Guest

    Thanks Nancy, is there a programme that could be put onto DVD that would
    allow me to go through the hundreds of pages?
    Printing it is just not practical, too many A4 sheets (60+) to put together.
    Mick.

    Mick, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Mick

    Rick Merrill Guest

    There are services that will print your family tree (and photos) on 3
    foot wide paper of whatever length is needed. Think of it as wallpaper ;-)

    Rick Merrill, Feb 24, 2006
  7. Mick

    Anna Guest

    Top post corrected.
    60+ sheets of A4 paper seems reasonable. A ream of 500 sheets cost me approx
    $5.00 earlier this year. 1 black & 1 colour ink cartridges for my EsonStylus
    cost me approx $60. Print it off once then photocopy it for everyone else.
    But you should be able to buy the cheap DVD player mention by Nancy for
    about the same price.

    Anna, Feb 25, 2006
  8. Mick

    Ish Taylor Guest

    Nero Vision Express, or Nero OEM supplied with some DVD burners has a
    feature to make video slide show DVD. I have seen Nero OEM sold separately
    by at least one used (surplus) computer dealer.

    http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/en/NeroVision_Express_3.html

    Ish Taylor, Feb 25, 2006