What console will you chose first?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gez, Nov 21, 2005.

?

What console will you pick first?

  1. PS3

    18.8%
  2. Xbox 360

    37.5%
  3. Nintendo Revolution

    18.8%
  4. I <3 PC gaming more

    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gez

    grouch

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well Lol ive got a XBOX 360 already so its obvious which one im gonna chose :D

    But im an avid PC gamer as well so can i have two votes lol?!?!

    grouch, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Gez

    Shanks

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I prefer PS3!
    Overall, the console looks clean and modern, with a functional and traditional controller.
    :call2:

    Shanks, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Gez

    maimoo

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    i dont know but i voted

    8)

    hi i have a nintendo and a ps3 but there both great!!
    :oops: i love them both

    maimoo, Apr 16, 2009
  4. Gez

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    haha I'll have to agree

    lifetweaker, Apr 16, 2009
  5. Gez

    aihockey44

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Computer games ftw :D my xbox got the three rings o' death so im mad :(

    But Counter Strike Source will always be first in my heart

    aihockey44, Apr 30, 2009
  6. Gez

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have console here, all there good for are dust gathering.

    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009