What console will you chose first?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gez, Nov 21, 2005.

?

What console will you pick first?

  1. PS3

    18.8%
  2. Xbox 360

    37.5%
  3. Nintendo Revolution

    18.8%
  4. I <3 PC gaming more

    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    the f**k? Why should we have to be perfect in grammar on a forum? I mean for reviews yes... but I don't think it is nessicary on these forums. As long as I get my ideas across, it is an effective form of communication.

    Gez, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Gez

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Getting ideas across is fine, but Unholy has a bit of a problem with that. A lot of the time he's really hard to understand.

    XhArD, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    As I said, I use half english and half jeberish/mandrin chinese :)

    Well i am going to use proper English from now on. And re-read what I have written :D.

    -unholy (Had to put a Modfather like line :D)

    unholy, Dec 20, 2005
  4. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehehe, yeah, what he said. :) And Gez, it's just proper manners, we need to try to re-establish the concept of manners in society today. I find that's a big problem now, people just don't have manners or respect for one another. Think about it, everyone talks about how they demand respect and "don't be disrespecting me" (disrespecting isn't a word by the way, it's made up) but nobody is respectful or mannerly to anyone anymore. Taking the time to see if what you've written is ledigable isn't hard and it's good practice to get into plus it shows you care that what you say gets across clearly. It's just the mannerly thing to do.

    Now I know that "being cool" is ever so much more important than having manners, but being cool is also pretty much synonomous with being rebellious. These days it's common to be ill mannered and disrespectful (that IS a word by the way) so, be a rebel, be cool, use manners! :)

    The Modfather, Dec 20, 2005
  5. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Oh good one Mod Father :D looks like you displayed research would you happen to have the sources? :)

    unholy, Dec 20, 2005
  6. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The source for what? It's not research, it's my own words and observations.

    The Modfather, Dec 20, 2005
  7. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
    Gez, Dec 20, 2005
  8. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ahhh i c, a wiki. is it a wiki for modfathers brain :)

    unholy, Dec 20, 2005
  9. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I didn't use wiki for nothin' there.

    Is the thing in my tag worth it, I dunno, the guy I linked to it from claims he got an iPod 4th gen 20gig'er from them in 6 days after he did one of the things that you have to do then got 6 referrals, I need 8 for the XBox360. But unlike all the others, I think there are things you can sign up for on this one that don't need a credit card. I signed up for Columbia House DVD club for my agreement thingy, not a big deal. They also had another cheap thing, like for $1.99 but it needed a CC. I don't know how may people have gone there and done it from my referal link, they don't notify me, or haven't yet, maybe because nobody's done it. <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i aint up fo it man,

    unholy, Dec 22, 2005
  11. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I didn't think you would be, in fact I doubt anyone will do it, but it doesn't hurt to try. If I can get that Xbo that'd be cool, if not, no biggie. I'll try to get a PS2 for my birthday (Jan 9th). That'd be cool too.

    The Modfather, Dec 22, 2005
  12. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    hmmmm, ill give you my PS2, if you help me get a PS3 (as long as my games are backwards compatable)

    Gez, Dec 22, 2005
  13. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    which i doubt. unless they make an emulation of the ps2 aviable on the ps3 :)

    Man if i had paypal, i would donate 10 dollar AU... but its not going to happen, cause i dont have paypal, or for that fact a accessable bank account :|

    unholy, Dec 22, 2005
  14. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Modfather, Dec 23, 2005
  15. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha go the ministry of sound :)

    unholy, Dec 23, 2005
  16. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, er, if you like that kinda stuff. Me, I'm using all the sound files I got from Magix Music Maker from 99 to 2006, like 50 discs worth of 'em. They're a bit better than what came with the StixAx. Check for the review though, I don't wanna give any details yet because I'm not through learning how to properly use the thing.

    The Modfather, Dec 23, 2005
  17. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds like a complex device :|

    unholy, Dec 23, 2005
  18. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not complex at all... But I'm not permitted to discuss the stuff I'm reviewing, didn't know that until now, so, wait for the review then I can discuss it.

    Me

    The Modfather, Dec 24, 2005
  19. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe tricks of the trade :)

    unholy, Dec 24, 2005
  20. Gez

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not so much, they just said that the companies tend to frown on that, which I can understand. Hey, I'm new at this so I'll make bonehead mistakes from time to time I guess. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 25, 2005