what color for RU-03 is better?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    --

    Hi there,

    I'm diana from Roby Tech.(www.chinaroby.com) which the leading VoIP phone
    and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

    Recently, we received many OEM and Agent enquiries for the newest USB
    Skype phone RU-03. Pic is as below:

    http://www.chinaroby.com/english/images/RU-03.jpg

    I'm wonder that what color is meet your market more? White, Black, Blue
    or other colors?

    If you have any good suggestion, please email me . Thanks for you help.

    By the way, we welcome any OEM or Agent enquiries.

    We are looking for agents in the following countries:

    Netherland, Germany, France, England, Belgium, Switzerland ,Austria ,
    Italy, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Esthonia, Latvia, Lithuania,
    Byelorussia, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine.
    Russia,Bulgaria,Turkey,Georgia,Armenia,Moldavia en
    Gergia,Finland,Iceland,Liechtenstein,Luxemburg,Morocco,Israel.

    Diana

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby
    YIM: lady007815