    title mentioned hasn't yet got one and/or because you were hugely
    disappointed with the standard DVD release it got (if any title named
    even got one). Please separately say why, for each title mentioned.

    Simmon, Nov 27, 2009

  2. Simmon

    Robo-man Guest

    'Outland' (Even in space, the ultimate enemy is man.)

    Robo-man, Nov 30, 2009

  3. Simmon

    anthony Guest

    And I'm waiting for a much-promised but never delivered (to date)
    triple-movie blu ray pack of every version yet filmed of the classic
    musical 'Show Boat'.
    Also would want the Warner issues of the old RKO titles 'Gay
    Divorcee', 'Swing Time', 'Top Hat' and 'Follow the Fleet'.
    The DVD of the Howard Keel/Kathryn Grayson is an almost unviewable bad
    transfer. The transfers of the Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers musicals are
    very good for DVD, but they deserve Blu ray perfection.

    anthony, Dec 1, 2009