    still a good cert to start with? I'll probably end up trying to pass it
    anyways, what would be a good 2nd step considering my background/work
    experience? Thanks! - Ryan

    Ryan Langton, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Ryan Langton

    Ryan Langton Guest

    Hmmm.. perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong place. Maybe I can make the
    question easier to answer..

    Are you a programmer of distributed apps? (.Net using SQL as the data store)
    Do you recommend any certifications?

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    Ryan Langton, Mar 24, 2008

  3. Take a look at MCITP: Database developer, MCPD, and the MCST: Business
    Intellegance

    .rev [askthemct.com], Mar 24, 2008