  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    Guest, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes.

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    <fx ="Vinnie Barbarino">

    What?

    Where?

    </fx>

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?= once said in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    There is no time like the present.

    kp "capenter diago" g

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    The diagnostic program is a carpenter?

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    no low contender

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Let it be known that I personally hate Internet Explorer 7.0. This POS
    works off only one port the entire time....And you have to re-install it
    on each account, regardless if an Admin installed it or not. Just
    waiting for the security flaws to take strike now. Stupid phishing
    filter.

    Lasher, Nov 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    I'm sure the wizard pops up when you boot the box, and automagically
    does everything for you?!!??? who needs an MCSE for that?

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    IE7 > Whats the deal with all this upgrading? I like netscape 4. Still
    works for me. ;-)

    IE7 > just bugs me too.

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    *waves his hand in front of the monitor chanting "IE 7 is the browser you
    were looking for"*

    *"Move along"*

    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I can no longer view youtube after installing IE7

    It says java script is turned off, so I checked intarweb settings, and NO
    THEY ARE RONG!

    It says then shirley you need an update of macromedia flash!

    So I clicks on the link and installs the update.

    NO THEY ARE RONG AGAIN!

    THEY JUST DON'T WANT ME WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

    IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    I had ed zachery the zam problum. I inztalled 'FlashPlayer Plus' u can
    find it on download.com.

    All of a sudden 'Adobe' flash player comezs to life. Weird huh!?!?

    LoopBack, Nov 9, 2006