What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Silverstrand, Jun 25, 2005.

?

What browser do you use?

  1. Firefox

    92.9%
  2. Opera

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Internet Explorer

    3.6%
  4. Safari

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Netscape

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

    3.6%
  1. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh! You WANT one... Whew, I thought you maybe knew about some new exploit or something. Don't scare me like that. :)
    Here's my firewall.
    [​IMG]
    Cisco PIX-515

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Looks more metallic to me, but I'll take ya word it's a 'fire'wall

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uhhh huh-huh... You so FUNNEEEYYY! huh-huh.

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe there was a exploit for Cisco routers about 4 weeks back, they fixed it in a jiffy and i mean that literaly :|
    i think it looks like a box :p with blueish paint... definatly not like a firewall :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    your reminding me of the Firewalls in Command And Conquer Tiberian Sun :) that was cool, me n a friend built a huge 10 tile thick wall of it all around the base and waited for them to come and attack. The first guys would be almost out the other side when the last guys got on the outside tile, then we turn it on. BANG!

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha sounds like old times... C&C Tiberian Sun :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, ok, here's another firewall.
    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That doesn't stop fire, it just stops you from losing your legs :p

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm pretty sure the one he is showing is quite possibly fire retardent

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    this picture best show a firewall :D
    [​IMG]
    To bad its not in action in that picture... it looks better when its on fire :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I built a wall of fire in HL 2 with Gary's Mod :) i used all the d.s.l.a.m's. crouch and run in one direction with fire held down :) 20 lasers pointing straight up, so you spawn a barrel or something, and shove it into thebeam of one of the end ones :) big fire wall then. Even more fun with Combine soldiers standing between the bombs :p

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I built a flying car in Gary's Mod... It's hard to land though, you have to shoot out the baloons in just the right order or.. SPLAT! Throwing some of those propane tanks on it and letting them rocket you can be cool too.
    The condom was priceless dude! LMAO.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I built what I would call the perfect flying jetboat, can do everything, YAY FOR THRUSTERS. Took me a while to get it right but it works nice. It's a shame the thrusters are at the wrong powers as soon as you sit in the jetboat :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    THRUSTERS!! My GOD they are so much fun! I would use Rope and attach an Alyx ragdoll to a platform above her and put thrusters on her feet. that ws so frickin funny I couldn't stop laughing :) If you get a Jeep and put thrusters out evenly on the top facing down then you can give it Hydraulics. Pushes down then bounces back up :) PIMPIN'!

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    man i am going to have fun with Gmod 2morrow :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahaha, you've done the low-rider thing too huh? :) Funny as hell. Shame there aren't more vehicles in HL2 huh?

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah :( I love the Dart custom model that comes with it when you download it :) fire bigass darts into walls n such. but you cant fire them into characters or enemies. That's just queer :(

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I HAD to put thrusters on the top front to stop my car from flying! The rear ones mounted on a slight angle and made the car pretty much take off and fly so I had to put some on to even it out. I even got it right so that when it goes over a jump and in the air it doesn't instantly nose dive, it jumps quite nicely :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    in the Construct level, i use a couple of dumpster lids and built a ramp, got a jeep and stuck a couple of thrusters on the back, and jumped onto the middle island in the water :) when i hit the island it bounced me over the other side, soi didn't even touch the water :) No trial and error, just on the first try it worked :)

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: