What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Silverstrand, Jun 25, 2005.

?

What browser do you use?

  1. Firefox

    92.9%
  2. Opera

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Internet Explorer

    3.6%
  4. Safari

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Netscape

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

    3.6%
  1. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Ugh, that's pleasant, Not that I just reformatted a week ago or anything ><

    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or maybe just something wrong with your mouse/ (large leap here) USB/ PS2 connections
    ether way its your end :|

    unholy, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Firefox! Just thinking about this...why is firefox called firefox!
    Ahh I won't think about it to much, I would probly just confuse myself :p

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Confusing is good, because when u solve u are learning! :D

    unholy, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sh*t confusing me again

    Flukemanguy, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    I use Maxthon... seems to be the fastest browser I have tried and it also uses tabs for different pages.
    EDIT: Wow look at that... I am quite special, I get a new page all to myself :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    PS :: Not any more :D
    Sounds like an odd browser it anygood?

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yep :p The best ive used. I didnt really like Firefox. Just my opinion though.

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    did the fisherman catch it t quick?

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeh, they didnt give me enough time to give them any chips :(

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    What's the URL? For this browser?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Kool thanks mate :D

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ok its based on IE, then it sucks... IE sucks there for this program will suck!, thats unless its not using IE Standards!

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Exactly what I was thinking!!!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    anyways the clear thinking of right minded modders/gamers and over overclockers has decided Firefox wins the most trusted browser of all :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn right!!! It should be placed in Windows Vista, like permanently!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maxthon isn't a browser, it's a bit of code that gets added on to Internet Explorer to give IE tabbed browsing ala Firefox. You still have the same security problems and it's still IE. I switched to Firefox about a year ago and don't plan to change any time soon. I hear good things about IE7 which will come out with Vista but it's MS so it'll be exploited in no time. I use WS_FTP Pro for my FTP client and Outlook Express for Email.

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined: