What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Silverstrand, Jun 25, 2005.

?

What browser do you use?

  1. Firefox

    92.9%
  2. Opera

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Internet Explorer

    3.6%
  4. Safari

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Netscape

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

    3.6%
  1. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u the power of mind control to make sure u allies and enemies use the best browser in teh world....!!! crap i made a ad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    LOL IE users are great. So are forum spammers.
    Really quite the same usually. :roll:
    No tabbed browsing for you!

    TYCOON, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Nope, and I don't really use it, I tried Firefox for about a day and then deleted it from my HD. To slow IMHO, even on my OC'd A64 and Windows X64 doesn't like it much either.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    IE........;) is there anything else ............:)

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes theres a few...
    Firefox
    Opera
    Safari
    Netscape
    Other
    But to be honest whats IE?

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    No reason to use any of the others, just a waste of time IMHO. If you know what you're doing, IE is just as secure as the others.................:) I've never had a problem with IE and I've been dealing with computer systems sence before alot of you all were born...........LOL.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 29, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Internet Explorer....
    it is the best for my....

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    FF!! IE as a backup when im Uploading on my ShackSpace.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I use Firefox, I was about to say I don't ever use the tabs though then I looked up and remembered I am using tabs! It took a while to get used to tabs but now it's flush with XP for me.

    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    what are tabs.... i thought they were tons of windows :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Tabs make it so you can have a lot of windows open in one browser. It's a lot easier then IE's multiple windows.

    Ludnix, Jul 7, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    tab is cool. I am using both ie and firefox. Just couldn't switch myself to completely use firefox:).

    PUTALE, Jul 7, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i use tabs without even knowing it :| i luv tabs :D

    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    The only problem is they need a short cut key to switch between them fast. They might already for all i know.

    stlava, Jul 7, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Yeah that would be nice. Maybe the tab key :D

    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Its ctrl Tab :D

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm a Firefox fan. I use Firefox on my main machine and use IE on my server (yes a Windows server) because I don't browse web pages much on it. I love the Firefox tabs, and the middle mouse click to open a new tab, it makes browsing so much quicker.

    jonorossi, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    deathcharms

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    firefox 100%

    deathcharms, Jul 9, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I don't know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes it makes it so I can't highlight text. I can refresh and it's fine but it's kind of annoying sometimes.

    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Probably something wrong with your computer (windows)

    unholy, Jul 9, 2005