What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Silverstrand, Jun 25, 2005.

?

What browser do you use?

  1. Firefox

    92.9%
  2. Opera

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Internet Explorer

    3.6%
  4. Safari

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Netscape

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

    3.6%
  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Just wondering what you all are using.

    Silverstrand, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Firefox Baby!!!!!

    m1k30rz, Jun 25, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yo yo yo Firefox in da hood :D
    honesty man who doesn't use firefox

    unholy, Jun 25, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    ldonyo

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Lee's Summit, MO
    I use IE because FireFox borks some of the text controls that are used on the site I manage.

    ldonyo, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    I use IE as my primary browser, but I also uses firefox from time to time.

    PUTALE, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Primary is Firefox and IE for those very view sites that don't like Firefox. I was a bit hesitent about try something new when I was satified with IE but after trying Firefox, IE is just crap now

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    man... everyone seems cheap... i never use IE if the site doesn't work to me its not considered a site!

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    decius

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah I agree with Unholy, if the site isnt compat with Firefox it has no right being a site, only sites I've come across that werent Firefox compat were malicious sites.

    decius, Jun 26, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    w3c standards mate.. don't be like mircosoft!

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I use Firefox but if some site don't display well in it I use IE for them..

    stlava, Jun 26, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Firefox. Unless im using an FTP then its IE

    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    You use IE as an FTP? I use CuteFTP for FTP specific stuff. I suggest you use an FTP program. Way easier and faster.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ya, programs make it much easier, and there are many free programs out there, like CuteFTP or SmartFTP. I use SmartFTP and love it.

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i use Flash FXP, its great!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    IE at work, Firefox at home.
    I think Firefox is much better, but at work, i'm forced to work with IE, as i'm not allowed to install any programs by myself. :(

    zachig, Jun 27, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do you also need someone to hold your hand when you cross the road. hehe I am sorry but you left that open. :p

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    I have used firefox since, ohh late 2003...
    Been looking at porn safely ever since :p
    Just kidding, and I like the site guys..
    I have always wanted to be a member of more than 1 forum and you got that givaway. So if I liek what I see il be around for awhile..
    My other forum...
    http://forums.pimprig.com/member.php?u=431

    TYCOON, Jun 27, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    IE all the time, never had a problem with it, more than likely never will. It's just a matter of being careful and knowing what you're doing I think. But then again, I'm a MS Windows beta tester and keep everything 100% up to date all the time.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i wish i had MSDN subscription!!!!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Firefox for me.
    I influenced my pop to use Firefox, then my brother. Bwahahaha. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005