    Windows Server 2003. I just recieved the books in the
    mail and I am wondering what book I should read first?
    Thanks for your input!

    matt, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Read Mark Minasi's Mastering Windows Server 2003 first. It is not a MCSE training
    book, but other than not having a bunch of questions at the end of each chapter it is
    much much better than most MCSE books and you will have a real good idea about
    Window2003 before you start on the individual topics and you will refer back to it
    often. Then also get the Windows Security Resource Kit to read as you go for the new
    certification. A small practice network at home will also be necessary and you can
    buy extra computers on Ebay for $100 [used Dell Pentium II]. Two monitors is nice,
    but a kvm switch will do also. --- Steve

    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/ewhx6fphq0/sm/0782141307
    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/ewhx6f702r/sm/0735618682

    Steven L Umbach, Sep 24, 2003

  3. matt

    Dragon Guest

    I depends on what books you received in the mail.

    Dragon, Sep 24, 2003
  4. You can use wmware virtual machines for emulations more than one computer
    and networks at one comp.It's more convinient.
    Just wisit www.wmvare.com for details.Good luck!

    Rodion Lunyov, Sep 25, 2003