    there is 271,272, and 299

    are there any other upcomming betas soon

    triple-x

    triple-x, Nov 15, 2003

  2. triple-x

    isles1 Guest

    Probably not. 299 is the last of the new Server 2003 exams.

    So unless MS announces another cert. track or revamps an existing exam
    I would not expect to see anything until early next year

    isles

    isles1, Nov 16, 2003

  3. triple-x

    Waite, James Guest

    You don't think we'll see a beta for 70-281, Planning, Deploying and
    Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution before the end of the
    year?

    Waite, James, Nov 16, 2003
  4. triple-x

    rshullic Guest

    Exam News
    Exam 70-281 is in development. It is expected to be released in it
    beta version in December 2003

    rshulli

    rshullic, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Ben Guterson [MSFT], Nov 18, 2003