    E-510. It seems to have some nice features and also live view.
    Anyone know if the lens kit that it comes with is any good? Any one
    have any suggestions?

    mejasiu, Apr 28, 2007

  2. mejasiu

    EO Guest

  3. mejasiu

    Alfred Molon Guest

    It has some great features, such as inbuilt IS and live preview.
    Generally speaking, the Olympus kit lenses are better than the kit
    lenses of other manufacturers. You obviously get better performance with
    more expensive lenses, but the kit lenses are not bad. For instance, the
    14-42 lens which comes with this kit:
    http://tinyurl.com/2tnjnc

    is ED.

    To me it looks like a great camera, the only features I wish it had are
    even more resolution (12 or more MP) and a swivelable LCD screen, which
    is very useful when you shoot from unconventional positions.

    Alfred Molon, Apr 28, 2007