What are your 2 favorite Bowie songs of all time

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by michael turner, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Bowie Knife by Frankie Lane.

    michael turner, Apr 1, 2004

  2. michael turner

    Frank Guest

    "pablo picasso" and "cactus"

    cu

    frank april

    Frank, Apr 1, 2004

  3. michael turner

    GumbyLives Guest

    Too hard to pick...my favs change every day.
    But right now I'd have to say Be My Wife and Starman...in 20 minutes it will
    change tho...heh heh
    Gumby

    GumbyLives, Apr 1, 2004
  4. michael turner

    Dead Fred Guest

    Right this second it's the 22min. version of 1.outside-inside but in 21 min
    it's going to be TMWSTW then after that...

    Dead Fred, Apr 1, 2004
  5. michael turner

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    HEY! HEY! ASSHOLE! YEAH, YOU! STOP SPAMMING OTHER GROUPS WITH YOUR
    REPLIES TO TROLL THREADS!

    Tony Spadaro, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Well for me it has to be Heroes and Rock and roll suicide but it is so
    difficult to choose i saw him live a couple of months ago and he is just
    great

    Trevor Johnson, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Space Oddity
    and
    Hallo Spaceboy.

    MeatballTurbo, Apr 15, 2004
  8. China Girl and Let's Dance

    Allona Mayost, Apr 15, 2004
  9. michael turner

    RS Guest

    Jean Genie
    and
    John I'm only dancing

    -RS-

    RS, Apr 15, 2004
  10. michael turner

    billyi Guest

    "Heroes" and "The Bewlay Brothers"

    "Five Years" comes close.

    billyi, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Today it's "Life on Mars?" and "The Motel".
    Thomas

    Thomas H. Ravn, Apr 15, 2004
  12. michael turner

    Michael Guest

    LOL!!

    This is the thing Thomas, with Bowie, our favorites
    change almost every 5 minutes, so it's an impossible
    question to answer!!

    Still no 'Smile' yet, though, but don't give up hope!!

    Michael.

    Visit My Site: www.mist.mirrorz.com
    For Daily Blog And Bowie
    Live Webcam Too!!

    Michael, Apr 15, 2004
  13. No worries, mate! You still haven't told me what you thought of the Lou Reed
    gigs... or have you?
    cheers
    Thomas
    PS: Now it's "Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed" and "Outside".

    Thomas H. Ravn, Apr 15, 2004
  14. michael turner

    Michael Guest

    LOL!!

    I can't remember either, I'll have a few beers tomorrow,
    and give them another listen!!

    Michael, Apr 15, 2004
  15. Too true.
    When I answered, I had to go dig out a discography to to see if I had
    forgotten anything.

    Nobody has mentioned "The Laughing Gnome" yet

    MeatballTurbo, Apr 16, 2004
  16. michael turner

    billyi Guest

    In all seriousness, some of that early stuff has legs....."London Boys"
    comes immediately to mind.
    I find a lot of that era's material difficult to listen to (play an Anthony
    Newley album sometimes and you'll understand why.....although I will forever
    be grateful to Mr. Newley for writing a gem such as "I Am A White Boy And I
    Want My Music Back".......seriously.....it's so bad that it's good.....well,
    funny at least.....right up there with Wm Shatner's recordings).

    billyi, Apr 16, 2004
  17. michael turner

    Michael Guest

    I like 'I Dig Everything'

    "I wave to the policeman but he don't wave back,
    he don't dig anything"!!

    Class!

    Michael, Apr 16, 2004