    I need them? How do I safely delete them if not?

    Author: Software:

    Gtek Aod
    GTek GTUpdate
    Excite installer (I use Excite as my home page)
    MetaStream Metastream3
    ReflexiveArcade 122
    Silver information
    Securom keys (cd copy protection?)
    Trymedia Systems ActiveMark software
    Trymedia Systems Download Manager
    Vdo Multimedia
    Wdig Tto
    MicroQuill SmartHeap

    O.Phooey, Aug 21, 2004

  2. O.Phooey

    Phantom Guest

    Go to tools->registry cleanup->do them all

    Phantom, Aug 22, 2004